Rooms from £43/day inc Breakfast
Why we like this hotel:-
- It's right in the centre of Havana Vieja (Old Havana)
- It's a small hotel, which makes it more friendly & intimate
- The stained glass ceiling in the reception area is beautiful, and makes the reception area light and airy
- The old fashined life is a wonderful invention - just like old times!
- My farther stays here when he comes to Havana - it's his favourite place
Hotel Rachel is a boutique hotel, right in the middle of Havana Vieja (Old Havana).
There are 78 clean and comfy 'Tropical' rooms, simply furnished with marble floors and cane furniture - the perfect size for 2 people.
There's plenty of hot water, a good bed and air conditioning.
The Restaurant & Bar
The restaurant serves the usual Cuban fair.
Property Amenities and Info
Room Amenities and Info